- This event has passed.
2021 Annual Meeting
October 14 - October 15Free
The LAGERS Annual Meeting is where LAGERS’ Board of Trustees are elected. As well, this meeting is a great opportunity for you to receive further education about LAGERS’ inner workings, network with LAGERS’ Board and Staff, and connect with your peers from across the state.
In preparation for this event, it is important to complete your subdivision’s member delegate election and employer delegate appointment well in advance of the registration deadline of Sept. 30th. The employer and member delegates are the representatives from each of LAGERS’ subdivisions that vote in board elections held at the Annual Meeting. This is your governing body’s and employees’ opportunity to guide the future direction of their retirement system. Remember, it is important for delegates to provide their own email address when registering in an effort to facilitate the board elections process.
- Complete Employer Delegate Appointment & Member Delegate Election
- The Employer Delegate may be an appointed member of your governing body or a staff person appointed by the governing body to vote in their capacity. This appointment can be done through a simple motion and vote at a board meeting.
- The Member Delegate is elected by the active members at your political subdivision. This election must be done in a way that allows all active LAGERS members at the subdivision the opportunity to vote by secret ballot. Sample Ballot for Member Delegates
- Register Member Delegate, Employer Delegate, and any Non Voting Attendees by September 30th
- A non-voting attendee is someone who may not participate in board elections but wishes to attend the system updates and educational sessions.
- Make Hotel Reservations at Margaritaville Lake Resort
- A reduced rate is available. Please call the resort at 573.348.3131 and let the hotel staff know you are with the Missouri LAGERS group.
Call (573) 632-6260 or email@example.com for more information.